Established in 1994 in Amman, Jordan. The founders wanted to offer unique travel experiences that are
rich in history, nature and culture.
Ahead of its time, Discovery was acutely aware of the importance to preserve Jordan’s natural and
cultural heritage and still actively contributes to Jordan’s socioeconomic development.
Discovery Global Holdings was the Middle East’s first – and for long-time, only ecotourism company.
Our expertise lies in creating incentive and adventure travel programs. We offer a wide range of tourism
services and products for incoming tourism to Jordan and the Middle East. All our services comply with
the guidelines set out for ecotourism.
We always takes into consideration – and relentlessly works to lesson – the impacts our operations have
on the environment, archeological sites and local people.
Mission and Vision
We are a local company with a global mission. We aim to become a model for innovation for high-
quality travel products and new experiences.
We are the leaders in a vibrant-and essential- growth sector in Jordan, actively seeking to improve the
development of the socio-economic well-being if the Jordanian people.
The environmental component applies the set of low-impact criteria that minimizes any affect on the environment and makes every effort to prevent damage to the local environment.
The eco-incentive of Discovery applies Ecotourism techniques to the incentive experience. Discovery incentives are a completely different experience from any other trip or vacation.
This means that because we implement, participate in and market ecotourism activities we adopt the following ecotourism principles:
- Minimize physical, social, behavioral, and psychological impacts.
- Build environmental and cultural awareness and respect.
- Provide positive experiences for both visitors and hosts.
- Provide direct financial benefits for conservation.
- Generate financial benefits for both local people and private industry.
- Deliver memorable interpretative experiences to visitors that help raise sensitivity to host countries’ political, environmental, and social climates.
- Design, construct and operate low-impact facilities.
- Recognize the rights and spiritual beliefs of the Indigenous People in your community and work in partnership with them to create empowerment.
With a strong belief in sustainability rather than uncontrolled growth, Discovery introduces programs with low impact on the environment and locals; our programs generate income, create jobs and help protect the local ecosystems.
While creatively refers to new ideas and new approaches, innovation corresponds to the application of these new ideas. We regularly review and revise all of our programs and incessantly explore new ideas.
Discovery strongly believes that all profits should be shared by everyone involved in creating unforgettable journeys and magical moments for the guests of our country